Friday, September 19, 2008

Birthday Celebration for Breejesh


Breejesh, a young boy from Patna, Bihar. The one thing about him that I would like to remember is he makes a very good cup of coffee. Since the day I came to Bangalore, I never once failed to leave my serviced apartment without a cup of coffee. The sad part of this poor young man is he never knew when he was born, he assume that he is 18 now and ready for marriage.
I decided to celebrate his birthday and invited all his friend to come over to my place. He was very happy and it makes me feel really good to see the smile on his face. I realise then that it takes so little to make someone happy.
" You don't have to do big things to make people happy but the smallest thing that you do will last forever in their heart" -

No comments: