Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day Three 17 June 08

As usual, I wake up early, Today I wake up at 6am (Bangalore time).
Sharon was with me and still sleeping. I watch movie for a while and
took shower and waitted for a to wake up. She wake up at about 7.45 and
we order some breakfast (toast, masala egg, coffee,). Breakfast was so heavy.

We took Auto again but reach to office on time. Internet was so slow and I could not
log in also.

Later at night we went to book shop. I managed to find some Autobiography of Nehru and also Glimps of world by Nehru. It was very thick book and I am not sure if I could buy them and bring them with me to Malaysia. Maybe on the last week of my stay here, I will make sure I get them. Again today we went to Garuda Mall and commercial street and MG Road. We also went to Sharon's house to collect her clothes. By the time we reach D'habitat it was too late. Rathika decided to stay with us also.

It was again another great day for me. I bought lots of clothes and all of it looks very nice.

No comments: